Dryfruit Protein Powder-Adults-100 gms
1) Rich in Calcium, Vitamin E, Significant source of minerals like Copper, Magnesium,Zinc. Vitamin B complex for overall health and immunity.
2) Good for Your Bones
3) Boosts Metabolism and Increases Fat Burning
4) Lowers Your Blood Pressure
5) It does not contain any preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt. It’s 100% Natural and Safe.
Homemade protein powder offers a variety of benefits that the store-bought stuff cannot. Also store-bought powder can be wildly expensive. Protein powder is a popular nutritional supplement.
Protein is an essential macronutrient that helps build muscle, repair tissue, and make enzymes and hormones. Using protein powder may also aid weight loss and help people tone their muscles.
- Add 2 Table Spoon ( approx 30 gms) to a glass of 250 ml hot milk and add natural sweetner as per your taste & enjoy Warm
- You can add them to Poridges,Milk,Smoothies & Desserts as per your taste
- Why Protein
- When you’re growing. A teenager needs more protein to fuel their workouts because their body is still growing and uses more protein in general.
- When you’re starting a program. If working out is new to you and you’re trying to build muscle, you’ll require more protein than you normally would.
- When you’re amping up your workouts. If you normally work out for half an hour a few times a week, but now you’ve decide to train for a half-marathon, your body will need more protein.
- When you’re recovering from an injury. Athletes with sports injury frequently need more protein to help them heal.
- To build your immunity with good nutritional values
1.Oats- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan.
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage. ...
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
2. Soybean- high in fiber.
- high in protein.
- low in saturated fat.
- cholesterol free.
- lactose free.
- a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- a source of antioxidants.
3.Walnuts- • Rich in Antioxidants.
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s. ...
- May Decrease Inflammation. ...
- Promotes a Healthy Gut. ...
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers. ...
- Supports Weight Control. ...
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk.
4. Almonds- • Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients.
- Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almonds Are High in Vitamin E.
- Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control. ...
- Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels. ...
- Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels. ...
- Almonds Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
5. Flax seeds-
Flaxseed is a good source of dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
Chia seeds- chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke
Peanuts- Peanuts are an especially good source of healthful fats, protein, and fiber. They also contain plenty of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and B vitamins. Despite being high in calories, peanuts are nutrient-rich and low in carbohydrates.
Elaichi- It has antibacterial properties that helps in healing breakouts and also acts as a skin purifier by clearing out blemishes. It helps in giving you a clearer and evened out complexion. It makes your skin even toned and also can improve your skin complexion.
Method of preparation-
Mix protein powder in hot or cold milk and blend into a thick smoothie. Now, pour it into your gym shaker and enjoy healthy yummy shake!