Kids Dryfruit Protein Powder-250gms
Easy way to increase the nutritional value of foods.
- Recommended Age – 3 yrs and above
- Can be instantly added with porridge or any variety of foods.
- Helps in brain and body development.
- Nutrient rich and aids weight gain.
- No preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt.
We grind our dry fruits by hand at home. For young babies, we recommend sieving the powder. Older babies used to lumpy textures can have the powder without sieving, but please check before once serving for bigger particles.
Dry Fruits Powder for kids
Ingredients: Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Pistachios, Oats,Walnuts, Saffron,Elaich
How to use:
1. Wash your hands before preparing the food, make sure the utensils are thoroughly clean just before preparing the food.
2. Add one teaspoon of the powder in hot or cold milk, stir well and serve.
3. Add one teaspoon of powder in 100ml of cooked porridge, stir well and serve
Benefits of Dry fruits Powder for Kids
A perfect addition to your child’s food and milk to increase nutrition and help weight gain
A powerful combination of almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, turmeric, saffron and nutmeg
It does not contain any preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt. It’s 100% Natural and Safe for your child.
Rich in Calcium, Vitamin E, Significant source of minerals like Copper, Magnesium,ZincVitamin B complex for overall health and immunity.
Add 2 Tea Spoon ( approx 10 gms) to a glass of 200 ml hot milk and add natural sweetner as per your taste & enjoy Warm
You can add them to Poridges,Milk,Smoothies & Desserts as per your taste
- A perfect addition to your child’s food and milk to increase nutrition and help weight gain
- A powerful combination of almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, turmeric, saffron and nutmeg made at home under hygienic condition.
- It does not contain any preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar or salt. It’s 100% Natural and Safe for your child.
Dry fruits are excellent and healthy substitute for daily snacks. Consumption of dry fruits enhances energy and stamina; also as they are rich in fibre which means better digestion and overall health.
- Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients. ...
- Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants. ...
- Almonds Are High in Vitamin E. ...
- Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control. ...
- Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels. ...
- Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels.
- They help improve the immune system.
- They enrich the skin resulting in a glowing skin.
- They act as effective anti inflammatory agents.
- They are rich in copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Helps in healthy development of muscle, nerves and bones.
- Helps prevent anemia.
- An Immune boosting food.
- Heart Health. ...
- Rich in protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants such as polyphenols, cashews offer a variety of noteworthy health benefits.Healthy and Shiny Hair.
- Helps prevent dry skin.
- Is high in dietary fiber.
- Acts as a good antioxidant.
- Both have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits.
- They can lower your chances for cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check. Their fiber and protein can make you feel fuller for longer. This fiber can also have a positive effect on your gut by aiding "good" bacteria.
It is rich in Vitamin C, Iron and Magnesium.
- Walnuts are a good source of protein and dietary-fibre
- Walnuts are loaded with Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, folate and thiamin
- Helps in easy digestion.
- Helps to attain a glowing skin.
- It helps sleep better.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities